• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Official UK Political Megathread

I really wish the BBC would stop announcing every "Boris Johnson might run" story that they can. I know it's juicy clicks, and that he and the BBC are BFFs, but FFS let's stop legitimising the idea that he should ever be able to return to power.

God I fucking hope not.

Until it comes from a better source than “says one of Boris Johnson’s supporters”, I choose not to believe it.

For the sake of my sanity.

Yeah, they've been really cagy about releasing actual, confirmable details.

6y05x6.jpg

Funny, but I'm 97% sure that's shopped

Yeah, the grafiti is real, but that's it.

Apparently that statue has to be covered 24hrs a day by CCTV to limit the amount of vandalism.

Personally, that just sounds like a challenge to me. Like, I wonder what the range of a paintball gun actually is.

Yeah, the grafiti is real, but that's it.

Apparently that statue has to be covered 24hrs a day by CCTV to limit the amount of vandalism.

Personally, that just sounds like a challenge to me. Like, I wonder what the range of a paintball gun actually is.
On the nicer guns: up to 100 feet (30 meters), especially on a hard surface like this where the velocity may still be enough to allow the ball to break at that distance.
I would say a vast majority of cheaper guns would have a 50' or so ideal range.

Last edited:
While I HIGHLY enjoy some good civil disobedience (and being creative is my favourite activity), you're asking me to go south?

That's just insulting.

While I HIGHLY enjoy some good civil disobedience (and being creative is my favourite activity), you're asking me to go south?

That's just insulting.

But you ARE south.

I want you to know that I would throw a chair at you.

so I read that Boris having the support but choosing not to run is good publicity for a 2025 run - I think this may have been a factor.

.... it feels kinda weird to return to the original conversation :grin:

I heard this referred to as the glass cliff, that if it currently is an absolute shit show that is going to get worse then why not make a woman or a brown person the prime minister so that they can take the blame.

Back
Top Bottom