• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Urkel Saves Santa: The Movie - Official Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

The holiday season is here, and brilliant but accident-prone super genius Steve Urkel has only one mission: to make the holidays the best they can be for everyone! However, things are off to a not so merry start after he ruins a celebration at his local shopping mall and humiliates the department store Santa. Hoping to make things right, Steve invents a device that helps people spread holiday cheer but it only manages to make things worse. Using his big brain and even bigger heart, it’s up to Steve to help the city rediscover the holiday spirit.

Hmmm. I appear to have blacked out and awoken on April 1st. I can think of no other explanation for this idea. Surely companies aren't that desperate to capitalize on recognizable IPs instead of making something new worth watching...

Hmmm. I appear to have blacked out and awoken on April 1st. I can think of no other explanation for this idea. Surely companies aren't that desperate to capitalize on recognizable IPs instead of making something new worth watching...
Well, this is made by WBs, so who knows that they were thinking when they green-lit this movie. Maybe they were going to use it as a tax write off, but since they already did that with the Batgirl movie, they had to put it out or the IRS would have to take a look at WBs books.

Back
Top Bottom