• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes - Official Teaser Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes is set several generations in the future following Caesar’s reign, in which apes are the dominant species living harmoniously and humans have been reduced to living in the shadows. As a new tyrannical ape leader builds his empire, one young ape undertakes a harrowing journey that will cause him to question all that he has known about the past and to make choices that will define a future for apes and humans alike.

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes, directed by Wes Ball, opens in theaters on May 24, 2024.

Are people really still watching these films?

They have to be if they keep making em. I just don't know who.

It's weird.

Like, I get why they keep making Saw films or Fast and the Furiouses. They aren't my cup of tea, and, neither are most of the people who go and watch them.

But PotA? It's like sci-fi for people who don't give a shit about the quality of their entertainment, and most sci-fi fans and pretty particular.

It's weird.

Like, I get why they keep making Saw films or Fast and the Furiouses. They aren't my cup of tea, and, neither are most of the people who go and watch them.

But PotA? It's like sci-fi for people who don't give a shit about the quality of their entertainment, and most sci-fi fans and pretty particular.

I did go see the first one. I haven't seen any since, and the most memorable thing about that movie to me was giggling over the actor who played Draco Malfoy still being a jerk in that movie, too.

I get why people really liked the original Charlton Heston flick, but again, I didn't really care for it that much. I honestly liked the Tim Burton remake more than most people.

The only thing I remember about the Burton one was how utterly vacuous Estella Warren was, and how somehow Helena Bonham Carter was more attractive than her despite the chimp costume.

Back
Top Bottom