• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Ye Olde Music Shoppe

I've been doing a deep dive on Denis Pauna (the guy who did the video I just posted above) and holy fucking shitballs!

"If Type O Negative wrote 'Rust in Peace' - full album"

This guy's range (musically and vocally) is blowing my tiny little mind.

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

This is incredibly high effort, and he really likes Type O Negative apparently. Also, it turns out I've actually seen him play live (he did not play in the style of Type O Negative though):

While we're doing cross-genre covers, I'm really enjoying this solo piano cover of Death's Crystal Mountain at the moment:

In today's edition of "Songs that I really enjoyed but disappeared from my playlist due to dumb reasons" is this chiptune song that I loved but hadn't heard forever until I remembered it the other day. It's how I always used to start my weekend after finishing work because it's just good vibes. Luckily I bought this an eternity ago on Bandcamp because it's not available to view there on public but apparently there's a soundcloud version that I can actually share.

Last edited:
Benefits
Noise / Punk / Spoken (shouted/growled) word

One of my favourite discoveries from this year's Roadburn.
Liked them when preparing before the festival, loved them after seeing them live.

Last edited:
I've been listening to the new Kings of Leon album and, to be honest, it sounds basically like every other Kings of Leon album I've listened to.

If nothing else, you have to be impressed with their consistency.

Back
Top Bottom