• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Emotionally Bob Ross

Question: that's not a robin.

Guys I'm gonna have to ask you to come up with new bird names because what the fuck is that.

It's a robin. You've never heard a reference to "Robin's egg blue" and wondered why, since as far as I know, European Robin eggs are not blue?

If this is fucking you up, wait til you hear about Japanese Robins.

900.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an Australian Pink Robin but we do have quite a few varients

USA Robin should be Long Robin and UK robin is Round Robin

1-95.jpg

Last edited:
I got a lot harsher words to use for those people.

EDIT:

Just for the context.

The puppet for walmart Trump just won.

Last edited:
As a follow up to the birbs: I finally remembered to put my webcam in my car so maaybe I can stream them getting hatched sometime next week. Googling said ~2 week incubation period and ~2 weeks before they can fly.

Small victory: Bra's been hurting a little lately. I remeasured myself, and I appear to be a C-cup now!
I don’t know if it’s still true now but M&S used to do a reliable measuring and fitting service for bras if that helps?

I don’t know if it’s still true now but M&S used to do a reliable measuring and fitting service for bras if that helps?

Your mileage (and your estimated sizing) will vary heavily by which member of staff you get. That said, M&S are still probably the best out there, unless you reach a point where you qualify for Bravissimo!

And yes, I do know a weird amount about this sort of thing.

Bravissimo sounds like something you'd find at Olive Garden rather than at an intimates store, but I get it.

Shit...I think I might've just figured out that we need an intimates store that serves waiting patrons soup, salad, and breadsticks.

Small victory: Bra's been hurting a little lately. I remeasured myself, and I appear to be a C-cup now!

I mean congrats, but...is it a "small" victory at a C-cup? :p

Okay, I'm going back to figuring out how I can sell panties AND chicken parm under one roof.

Your mileage (and your estimated sizing) will vary heavily by which member of staff you get. That said, M&S are still probably the best out there, unless you reach a point where you qualify for Bravissimo!

And yes, I do know a weird amount about this sort of thing.

I've heard good things, but I'm not quite at the point where I feel safe using a service that normally deals with cis women, hence taking my own measurements in the first place.

I've heard good things, but I'm not quite at the point where I feel safe using a service that normally deals with cis women, hence taking my own measurements in the first place.
Sounds like it's time to go on a scavenger hunt. Dora asks, "Can you find the employee with the rainbow pin?"

Back
Top Bottom