• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem - Teaser Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

From permanent teenager Seth Rogen, a new generation of heroes will rise...from the sewers.

Watch the new teaser trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: #MutantMayhem - Only in theatres August 4, 2023.

In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, after years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Their new friend April O’Neil helps them take on a mysterious crime syndicate, but they soon get in over their heads when an army of mutants is unleashed upon them.

I was about to complain that they're being portrayed younger with each new iteration, but that's a completely new take on them isn't it? It's less about the Ninja part, but more about the Teenage part this time around

I'll reserve judgement for now, but will be prepared to like it.

I was about to complain that they're being portrayed younger with each new iteration, but that's a completely new take on them isn't it? It's less about the Ninja part, but more about the Teenage part this time around

I'll reserve judgement for now, but will be prepared to like it.
Indeed, in almost every other version of TMNT that has come before, the Turtles have been in their mid to late Teens or as young Adults, but this time around they are in their early Teens.

Also, can we also talk about how Splinter has what I can only call an Afro-Mullet haircut? lol :grin:

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom