• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Official Movie Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment of the iconic “Indiana Jones” franchise, which is directed by James Mangold (“Ford v Ferrari,” “Logan”). Starring along with Ford are Phoebe Waller-Bridge (“Fleabag”), Antonio Banderas (“Pain and Glory”), John Rhys-Davies (“Raiders of the Lost Ark”), Shaunette Renee Wilson (“Black Panther”), Thomas Kretschmann (“Das Boot”), Toby Jones (“Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”), Boyd Holbrook (“Logan”), Oliver Richters (“Black Widow”), Ethann Isidore (“Mortel”) and Mads Mikkelsen (“Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore”). Directed by James Mangold, the film is produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel, with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas serving as executive producers. John Williams, who has scored each Indy adventure since the original "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in 1981, is once again composing the score.

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
In my opinion, there hasn't been a bad Indiana Jones movie. Crystal Skull was certainly the weakest of the bunch, but it was still a lot of fun. This looks great, I think. The cast is worth the price of entry alone.

Tallgeeselll05

Straight outa Sekigahara
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
While I'm sitting in my corner terrified of Disney continuing to ruin my favorite LucasFilms.

I won't forgive them if they ruin my second favorite series.

Last edited:

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
While I'm sitting in my corner terrified of Disney continuing to ruin my favorite LucasFilms.

I won't forgive them if they ruin my second favorite series.
I'm excited for this because it's directed by James Mangold, who made some of my favorite movies: Logan, The 3:10 to Yuma remake, Identity, and Cop Land, just to name a few.

Tallgeeselll05

Straight outa Sekigahara
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Well I'm glad you're entusiastic, I do hope it ain't trash but Disney keeps trying to Disneyfy my favorite franchises.

Top Bottom