• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Trailer: John Wick Chapter 4

Presea

Ascended
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Over here, all three are available on Amazon Prime for streaming.
Yeah, I don't have prime, I just mooch the free shipping from my parent's account sharing. Doesn't let me stream. It's all good, the price was more than fair for three movies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
It's all good, the price was more than fair for three movies.
It absolutely is. Granted, how the whole thing starts off rubs me a bit, but John Wick has absolutely been a must-watch for me. Hell, seeing this trailer will probably get me to re-watch the previous three. If I remember correctly, Keanu Reeves does all of the firearms training you see displayed which kind of adds a cool factor.

Chances are I'll be going to see this in the theatres. 2023 is shaping up to be a good moviegoing year so far.

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
John Wick 3 has been the best of the bunch, in my opinion. But this new looks great. Seeing Donnie Yen take on Hiroyuki Sanada is something that I never knew I wanted.

PixelOrange

God Emperor
Administrator
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
It absolutely is. Granted, how the whole thing starts off rubs me a bit, but John Wick has absolutely been a must-watch for me. Hell, seeing this trailer will probably get me to re-watch the previous three. If I remember correctly, Keanu Reeves does all of the firearms training you see displayed which kind of adds a cool factor.

Chances are I'll be going to see this in the theatres. 2023 is shaping up to be a good moviegoing year so far.
Correct. They recorded the trainings too so you can see what he goes through on YouTube. It's really quite impressive and the bullets in every gun are counted so no unlimited ammo either.

Amarus

Profesionql kyebord typsit;
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
John Wick 3 has been the best of the bunch, in my opinion. But this new looks great. Seeing Donnie Yen take on Hiroyuki Sanada is something that I never knew I wanted.
I did enjoy it, but I felt the fight choreography got sloppy and cliché with the third.

There's an awful lot of goons very jarringly putting aside guns and literally standing in line to run at heroes one by one to have their arse kicked.

Piestein

Credible sources say people absolutely love me
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I personally thought the first one was good, the second one was half-decent and the third one was utter garbage.

Presea

Ascended
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Ok so I have an extreme soft spot for dogs and 15 minutes into the first movie I'm in tears.

Krafty

Actually never smiling
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I'm with Amarus and Piestein, the movies became less appealing with each installment and I'm only interested in Chapter 4 for the world building.

Top Bottom