• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
So, has anyone here seen the first two episodes of Amazon Prime's new LotR series The Rings of Power yet?

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I have. I loved them. I've always enjoyed the world of Middle-Earth, and this is awesome. I'm far more interested in this show than House of the Dragon, to be honest. The final season of Game of Thrones permanently poisoned that well for me. THIS is what I've been wanting to see. Granted, the first episode IS a little slow, but I still love it. I love the setup. I can't wait to see more. I love the Elrond/Durin dynamic. It's awesome.

Kris

Deliciously British
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

I'll be giving that a thorough perusal tomorrow.

Which is funny because while I really enjoyed Rings of Power I knew had to watch it with my Dad for two reasons, firstly I knew that while watching it with me would be like reading a book that has each page dominated by footnotes.

Secondly, I couldn't watch this by myself with all these opinions, it has to be shared and my Dad would understand.

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Episode 3 of Rings of Power? Awesome. With the introduction of Numenor, Elendil AND Isildur, we have our heading. This season is going to be awesome, but the next two seasons of the show are going to be fucking epic. Bring it on.

Top Bottom