• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

The Selfie Thread

Ty Bisected for reminding me I promised wedding photos.

Here's my favourite one:

298823709_10160163572028953_400591755906074120_n.jpg

Thanks, I usually use those contacts for my D&D character, but I need to wear them occasionally to keep them clean and stop them drying out. ^_^

I went on a vacation last week to the Caribbean with my GF and her family, and long story short, she's now my fiancée!!!
A6msspp.jpg

EDIT: for those wondering, I fractured my elbow riding one of those Death Scooters around town, which is why I'm in a cast. Fortunately I was able to get surgery the day before I flew out to go on the cruise though :smile:

Last edited:
Good on y'all! Honestly, I'd be more concerned about the pain caused by crouching in flip-flops versus any kind of cast-and-sling incident :wink:

Good on y'all! Honestly, I'd be more concerned about the pain caused by crouching in flip-flops versus any kind of cast-and-sling incident :wink:
Heh, it's actually not that bad if you crouch in grass :grin:
Thanks for the congrats!! It's been a roller coaster of a couple of weeks, I just found out I got COVID from the cruise like 2 hours after making that post:googly-eyes:

Back
Top Bottom