• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head - Paramount+ Official Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Who is ready for some all new Beavis and Butt-Head episodes?

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

The iconic animated duo of Beavis and Butt-Head are back and dumber than ever! The '90s pop-culture phenomenons return, voiced by creator Mike Judge, to confound common sense, torment each other, and showcase some of the dumbest comedy imaginable. Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head is streaming August 4th, exclusively on Paramount+!

Kris

Deliciously British
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I think you really had to be the right age at the time to enjoy Beavis and Butthead.

witsd

Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I think I was the right age at the time and still thought it was a pile of crap, but I definitely had classmates who found it funny.

Flippy

Weird Forum Thing
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Oooooo look who's better than us.

But yeah, Beavis and Butthead is one of these things to emerge in that weird time we call "the 90s" and it just should've stayed there, as an artifact, instead of returning to remind us how bad it actually was.

witsd

Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Oooooo look who's better than us.

Hey, there's a time and a place for toilet humour, and if that's your bag, have at it. There are only two types of humour I will judge you for – 'victim' humour (i.e. punching down at a marginalised group) and 'cringe' humour.

In my experience, the people who like that cringy stuff have all got weird personalities. Not necessarily bad, but certainly weird.

Last edited:
Top Bottom