• Site Update Notice - See Details Here: https://thewaterheater.net/forum/threads/3596/

Rob Zombie's The Munsters - Official Movie Trailer

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

Check out the trailer for The Munsters, an upcoming movie from Rob Zombie starring Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily, Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman, and Daniel Roebuck as The Count.

From Rob Zombie comes the strangest love story ever told as Herman and Lily’s crazy courtship takes The Munsters on a hauntingly hilarious trip from Transylvania to Hollywood. The

Munsters arrives in September 2022.

Last edited:
I know the volatile nature of trailers, but either The Munsters was a lot cringier than I remember and Rob Zombie absolutely nailed it...or Grandpa was probably the only good thing about this and what the fuck was he thinking? Lilly was pretty nailed down, but Herman sounds like Weird Al at the moment of puberty. Something about this - at least from the trailer - seems like it'll be pretty hard to sit through. I also didn't care for Rob's version of Halloween either, but I'll defer to anyone who might've actually watched this and/or the original Munsters more recently than I have.

It's been a hot minute but I have seen a few episodes of The Munsters and... Yeah the clip actually does nail the aesthetics and humour of the original show.

That being said the humour of the show was always milquetoast at best anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom