• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Netflix's Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie - Official Trailer

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Wow! That looks like...dogshit. That art style is horrendous. Not surprising, considering that Netflix is behind it. The best Ninja Turtles movie is STILL the original 1990 live-action movie.

Player #7

Missing Link Legend
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Wow! That looks like...dogshit. That art style is horrendous. Not surprising, considering that Netflix is behind it. The best Ninja Turtles movie is STILL the original 1990 live-action movie.
I agree with you about the first live action TMNT movie from the 90's being the best one. But as for this animated movie, it was not made by Netflix, it was made by Nickelodeon for Netflix and is based on the Rise of the TMNT animated series.

meezookeewee

The Troll under your bridge.
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Yeah, well, it still looks awful.

VirlomiEntreri

Existential Fucking Crisis
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Yeah, can't say I care for the style or the humor that was in it, or the straying from the old cartoon.

Flippy

Weird Forum Thing
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Well to be fair I dig the animation, it's exciting and crisp, and the plot idea is... well, it has potential. But I just absolutely despise the character design. I'm sure there's an audience for it, but it is definitely not me. Also the voice acting is really off... I mean they're probably doing a good job and all but the voices just don't fit. I mean yeah cool Ben Schwartz is the big thing now apparently but jebus at least cast him in roles that fit his voice instead of everything.

(Also what is this shit about mystic powers?! Last time I checked it was all about training, dedication, discipline and teamwork.)

Top Bottom