• Posting this again since Readout asked about it today - the Train Graveyard is hidden for everyone, including admin, to clean up the front page of this forum. If you want access to see old threads you can be added.

Ye Olde Music Shoppe

witsd

Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Last edited:

Seige

One of those days Champion 07/10/2016
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Whilst mowing the lawns / doing seed mixes at work etc I have been working my way through the Marvel' Wastelanders Podcasts on Spotify.

I have listened to Wolverine as well as Star-Lord and started ( this morning ) Hawkeye.

Here is the link for the above autoembedded media.

*McKay*

Grand Master
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Listening to some reactions and analysis.

I just love how the piece plays with your expectations making the player/listener feel panicked and uncertain.

A youtube comment said that it was like the song was fighting against Sephiroth who wasn't meant to be there so soon in the game. The Fates wanting the song to go as it should but Sephiroth is forcing it to change.

Readout

Leader of the Resistance in Government
Administrator
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Listening to the new Taylor Swift album. It's not an instant winner for me, but I reserve the right to like it a lot once I've listened to it in a different headspace.

--edit--

It's definitely sitting better on the second listen.

Last edited:

Amarus

Profesionql kyebord typsit;
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I'm sorting through upcoming rock/metal concerts and noticed someone called "VV" with a very familiar logo on the poster:
a_523971.gif

I was not aware of the return Ville Valo (frontman of the band HIM) and I'm not listening to this:

Top Bottom